Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm baaaaack!! 24 December 2009

Kia Ora!

I had so many leftover stories to tell when I returned from New Zealand that I fully intended to keep writing from the US. Didn't happen...

But I am back in Southland Province in the city of Invercargill, where the KC (Kiwi Consort) and I lived for 6 months of 2008-9. So my intent is to pick up where I left off. We will be only 2 months in Invercargill and then we move to the city of Auckland in the Northland on North Island (of course) for 3-4 months. That will be 4 months for the KC and 3 months for the KT (Kiwi Traveler/me). KC is employed by Southland Hospice in Invercargill and at the end of January starts work at North Shore Hospice, where his contract goes to mid-June. I do not intend to miss all of May and half of June at the Minnesota cabin, so I will be back early.

My intent is to write more frequently. The travelogs may include stories from all three years that we have lived in NZ: first in Greymouth, then Invercargill and next Auckland. I will date the entries if they seem time sensitive. At least that is the plan from this end of the journey. We'll see if it pans out that way or goes the way of all good intentions.

More soon. Cheers,
Kiwi Traveler

No comments: