Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Bright Spot on a Bleak Circumstance

Kia Ora!

Woe is me! Something weird happened in my computer today so I am back at Timaru District Library.

This is fall in New Zealand and a lovely, sunny warm day. I can't help wondering what winter will bring. We have only been here in the summer before and that has not always been very warm. But this weekend weather prediction promises temperatures about 70 degrees F.

Our garden (yard) is barely 4 feet around the flat. The sunny weather pulled me out the sliding door and I discovered two varieties of rose bushes. I love flowers in the house but resisted buying any bouquets as there are no vases provided. But I couldn't resist a posy arranged in a small wineglass.

I only get 30 minutes on the computer at the library so I'm done for now. I cannot guarantee when I will be able to get back to Vegemite-Tales.

Cheers,
Kiwi Traveler

No comments: